Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Prayin' for His will

Wow! Don't we serve an AWESOME GOD?! He shall ever be my Rock and my Salvation, and in Him I shall hide my soul. My prayers shall reach His throne, and whatsoever I ask in HIS name - He shall give unto me.

John 14:13
"And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son."

Children of the Most High God, I ask you...What more can we ask God in Jesus' Holy name, than for His will to be done in our lives and in our world??? And what greater prayer is there than that? None I say, none! There is nothing greater than being in the will of God, and therefore there is nothing else worthy of prayer -- than for the complete will of God to be done in our lives. After all, is that not what Christ prayed in the Garden of Gethsemane, for the Father's will to be done? Should we then not consider it as Christ's example of true prayer? I say it was, and it is.

Pray my brethren. Pray earnestly for the will of God to be done in your lives. And pray my friends, that "the Father may be glorified in the Son."

Amen!

Bro. Hank

============

"Joyful, joyful, we adore Thee, God of glory, Lord of love;
Hearts unfold like flowers before Thee, opening to the sun above.
Melt the clouds of sin and sadness; drive the dark of doubt away;
Giver of immortal gladness, fill us with the light of day!

All Thy works with joy surround Thee, earth and heaven reflect Thy rays,
Stars and angels sing around Thee, center of unbroken praise.
Field and forest, vale and mountain, flowery meadow, flashing sea,
Singing bird and flowing fountain call us to rejoice in Thee.

Thou art giving and forgiving, ever blessing, ever blessed,
Wellspring of the joy of living, ocean depth of happy rest!
Thou our Father, Christ our Brother, all who live in love are Thine;
Teach us how to love each other, lift us to the joy divine.

Mortals, join the happy chorus, which the morning stars began;
Father love is reigning oer us, brother love binds man to man.
Ever singing, march we onward, victors in the midst of strife,
Joyful music leads us Sunward in the triumph song of life."

- Henry J. van Dyke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home