Monday, November 27, 2006

Tuesday Quote Day? Yeah, Why Not?

Have a blessed Tuesday folks, and thank God for "this grace wherein we stand" -Romans 5:2.


===============================================

"All I can say is that I'll not be changing. I will go to the grave with the convictions I have." - Ian Paisley

"Weave a circle round him thrice,
And close your eyes with holy dread.
For he on honey-dew hath fed,
And drunk the milk of Paradise."
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge

"We hence learn, that when we find any people prone to this or that vice, it ought to be resisted with greater diligence; for Satan almost always employs this artifice - that when he finds us prone to this or that vice, he directs all his efforts to drive us headlong into it." - John Calvin (Commentaries on Zechariah)

"O for a thousand tongues to sing
My great Redeemer’s praise,
The glories of my God and King,
The triumphs of His grace!

Look unto Him, ye nations, own
Your God, ye fallen race;
Look, and be saved through faith alone,
Be justified by grace."
-Charles Wesley

"I...heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands." Revelation 5:11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home